Please close as few topics as possible...
I don't really close that many topics anymore, mostly the CC Zone Award ones. However, sometimes the topics do drag on a bit, like the ones in the Special category. Hmmm... Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
...well, if people are still posting in them, is that necessarily bad? Or is there a bandwidth issue at stake here?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...well, if people are still posting in them, is that necessarily bad? Or is there a bandwidth issue at stake here?

No limitations on bandwidt, but it does go way offtopic sometimes.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Maybe I should close this topic?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Hahaha! Close The Longest Thread while you're at it. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Hahaha! Close The Longest Thread while you're at it. Slight smile
Interesting point: Under what circumstances might we say that The Longest Thread has gone off-topic?

- Madhav.
When it no longer holds that distinction. Tongue
I think, by Dave's defintion, The Longest Thread has no set topic. I suppose you could say that it would be off-topic if it somehow stayed on one topic for an extended period of time...
My definition? I didn't start this thread.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I was referring to The Longest Thread.