Please close as few topics as possible...
The Longest Thread is going to live until the day we all die, I hope. Thumbs up

It stays open until something stops it. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If someone stops it, they should be banned for life! Don't throw the bathwater out with the baby!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If we die, we'll have plenty of successors to carry it on for us!
That's the real reason for CCLP1: recruitment.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Exactly!
Come to the Dark Side....we have cookies!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:If we die, we'll have plenty of successors to carry it on for us!

Hopefully by then, both Chip's Challenge 2 and Puzzlestudio will be out by then. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I SOOO wish I knew how to code C better -- I would love to make Tile World: The Next Generation.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Come to the Dark Side....we have cookies!

And the power to prevent the ones we love from dying!

(Obviously we don't use it in the case of Chip.)
Yeah, but then we kill them. Or think we did.