<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Time Trial

April 2012

Name of levels: "Talisman" and "Klausswergner"

MS or Lynx: MS

Time Limit: 300 and 120, respectively

Both levels by Rock Généreux

Deadline: May 1, 2012 - 12:00 a.m. GMT

Download:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/download/85-cczone-time-trial-april-2012/

TWS solutions and AVIs will be accepted for this competition. Please send them to rockdet at rocket_rg@msn.com. The participant with the best combined time - the most seconds remaining across both levels - will be declared the winner. Enjoy, and happy chipping!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Results?

I did find just find a small improvement to my route on the other level, so if there weren't too many entries and since there are no other competitions right now, what if we extended the deadline to the end of this month?

-Miika