Apologies
...but are you? I don't know that for sure.

This is more confusing than 3.144.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...but are you? I don't know that for sure.

This is more confusing than 3.144.

Go play CCLP1, it'll take your mind off things.
I'm having problems with level 149. Is it too soon to ask for a hint?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If you desire a hint, you must travel by boat to the land of the Frogs and rendezvous with Madhav Shanbhag. The two of you then must make a pilgrimage to the Pi shrine and there sacrifice three levels each by carving the sacred glyph into them, being careful not to accidentally carve the thin-wall glyph of the evil spirit known only to mortals as Geodave. Following this procedure, you then must...AHH, I've been shot...I've revealed too much...not long to live...you must take them to the...do not let J.B...under any circumstances...Paul Gilbert...the truth is out there.......
Quote:So am I! Who's who?

I'm the real Tom P. I know that for sure.

No, you're not - but I am.
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Quote:No, you're not - but I am.

Looks like the staff caught you out. Good job! Thumbs up
Who am I again?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
No! *pant* BitBuster! Did I not warn you about the perils of summoning the evil...aggghh *gasp*
I'm sorry, James! It was so tempting! He brought tidings of Erasure singles and an imminent release date for CCLP4...