Apologies
Hello everyone.

I'd like to apologize to the CC community about my behaviour back in Mid-March where I said my goodbyes to the community. I especially need to apologize to Tom, because he has done an excellent job on CC Zone, despite stealing most of my ideas when I had Chip's Portal, and I was jealous of his success. I also did not mean to call you all hypocritical scumbags. I was very angry at the time and I only realise now that Tom was trying to welcome me back to CC Zone. I will return to CC Zone if the following criteria is met:
  • The CCLP3 pages to be finished by the end of April.

• For AndrewR1 to be resubmitted into CCLP voting.

Tom, I am not asking for you to make me a staff member of CC Zone. I just want to start all over again and I hope you and the CC community can forgive me.

Thank you,

Andrew R. (Chip's Portal Staff)
Heart <3 Heart
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I approve this statement.
Quote: Heart <3 Heart

You promised me those hearts! I want my half of Fireball Adventure back. And the toaster.
Quote:Hello everyone.

I'd like to apologize to the CC community about my behaviour back in Mid-March where I said my goodbyes to the community. I especially need to apologize to Tom, because he has done an excellent job on CC Zone, despite stealing my idea when I had Chip's Portal, and I was jealous of his success. I also did not mean to call you all hypocritical scumbags. I was very angry at the time and I only realise now that Tom was trying to welcome me back to CC Zone. I will return to CC Zone if the following criteria is met:
  • The CCLP3 pages to be finished by the end of April.

• For AndrewR1 to be resubmitted into CCLP voting.

Tom, I am not asking for you to make me a staff member of CC Zone. I just want to start all over again and I hope you and the CC community can forgive me.

Thank you,

Andrew R. (Chip's Portal Staff)

Well Andrew, I see you've come back to CC Zone. I am not happy about what you posted on the newsgroup about me, but then again, people do learn from their mistakes. Hmm... Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I definitely forgive you Andrew. Welcome back Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'll be glad to welcome you back in the CC community Andrew. I also forgive you for everything you did in the past. So welcome back
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I hold no ill will toward you, Andrew. I have no say in meeting your conditions, however.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I agree - it's time to forgive and forget, including removing all the negative posts about Andrew R. and Chip's Portal from CC Zone.
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Nice to have you back, though making any types of demands is not really a fresh start.