Chip's Challenge Bit Busters Club
...or CCBBC for short, is a must-join for any CC fans with a facebook account!

https://www.facebook...75825302437909/

Founded in 2010 by Andrew Bennett, the group contains most members of the community as well as Chuck Sommerville. The main attraction is the group chat, which is pretty much always active. If you have a fb account, you should join us!

I'm pretty sure most members here are in the group, but the chat still deserves its own topic. Slight smile
Thanks for posting this, James! I'll always remember that first night we started chatting, right before CCLP3's release. Smiley
It's a fantastic community on there. I'd recommend it to everyone. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:It's a fantastic community on there.

That it is. Everyone who doesn't have a facebook account (or does, but isn't in the group) is missing out. ^_^
Quote:That it is. Everyone who doesn't have a facebook account (or does, but isn't in the group) is missing out. ^_^

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Just a note to mention, joining this group doesn't mean having to spend hours a day on facebook. I think most of us just keep the chat room (which is essentially just a simpler, but way more active version of CC Zone's chat room) open in the background.
I don't know...coming home from work and saying 217 new messages in that chat box seems to say otherwise. Wink
I can't see that many messages....not like on skype where it saves like everything.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If I'm on the chat for hours, it probably means I'm working on my levelset. Wink usually I'm on when I'm playing a certain levelset or constructing mine Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:If I'm on the chat for hours, it probably means I'm working on my levelset. Wink usually I'm on when I'm playing a certain levelset or constructing mine Tongue

Is there anyway you can set a status on Bit Busters chat?

I was thinking of adding categories for the CC Zone Chat room, but it might not be needed.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]