Do you still watch American Idol?
I should clarify that the DVD-smashing took place after the audition and not in front of everyone. Tongue
I see...

Still, how'd he get a hammer? I doubt that most people carry a hammer with them when they go to a taping for a TV show. Just a hunch.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Perhaps he already had in mind what he wanted to do if he didn't make it. Considering that everyone wants to have their fifteen seconds of fame on TV these days, I wouldn't be surprised if he planned something memorable for either result. Tongue
As I said, 'staged.' Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I thought you meant staged as in the show's producers gave him a hammer, etc.
Well, I did consider (and initially assume) that. But it still falls under premeditated, I'd say, which is close enough. Wink
Premeditated DVD murder!!
In the case of the Randy Jackson DVD, I think he should be acquitted on the grounds that it was justified.
Agreed. Tongue
See? I'm no contrarian. Wink