Acronym Challenge
Quote:LYNX: Lightly Yoked Natural Xylophone

What the HECK does this mean?

Oh, what the hey...while we're at it...

HECK
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
HECK: Hybrid Electric Car Knock
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'll say this for you: you are unceasingly creative when it comes to thinking up wacky non-sequiters. Wink

TYPO
TYPO: Trans-Yttrium Periodic Orbitals
Quote:I'll say this for you: you are unceasingly creative when it comes to thinking up wacky non-sequiters. Wink

TYPO

I'm trying to figure out if my reading "unceasingly" as "uncreasingly" was because you said "typo". LOL
+1 for subconscious misdirection. Or something like that.

I don't think "TYPO" counts, with the hypen and all. In any case, I confess to not understanding a single word.

NINE
TANK
How about...

RAWR
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold