The infamous super-collab level
Alright, so assuming the edges are all walls that makes the effective area 30x30 - 900 tiles that may be changed.

4 designers would give each one a 15x15 area, or 225 tiles. This is much too large.

9 would give each one a 10x10 area, or 100 tiles. This is still a bit large, unless we have it designed like a series of 9x9 levels.

36 designers would give each one a 5x5 area, or 25 tiles. This could be fun.

anything smaller and you're just going to get chaos.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Perhaps the final product could be like "Microcosm" or similar levels. Slight smile
Y'all need to quit planning and participate. Find out who has the latest.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Alright, so assuming the edges are all walls that makes the effective area 30x30 - 900 tiles that may be changed.

4 designers would give each one a 15x15 area, or 225 tiles. This is much too large.

9 would give each one a 10x10 area, or 100 tiles. This is still a bit large, unless we have it designed like a series of 9x9 levels.

36 designers would give each one a 5x5 area, or 25 tiles. This could be fun.

anything smaller and you're just going to get chaos.

I suggested 16 designers getting 6x6 tiles each, a la Everybody Get Dangerous, about a million times, but James rejected the idea Thumbs up

And how is 15x15 too big? Normally, one designer uses the whole 32x32 grid Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:I suggested 16 designers getting 6x6 tiles each, a la Everybody Get Dangerous, about a million times, but James rejected the idea Thumbs up

Was I unconscious when this happened or something?
Heck, I'd like to join this project if you don't have enough people.
Yeah I'd also be willing to do this.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
If we can't add content to the level, perhaps we can edit existing content with the permission of whoever made it first?
Maybe this could be part of a CC Zone competition in the end?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
The Competition Staff may have to divide all willing participants into teams in that case. Slight smile