Survival1
----------Alpha Version 1.0 DEMO

Featured:

- 33 new levels

- 1 series level

- 5 song levels

- All original hints and tiles from full version

ENJOY! Download link is here - http://cczone.invisi...ivaldat-demo-1/

This is my first levelset, and I have been creating levels for it for a month to two months so far. I've only gotten 28 levels done (as of this post's date, 3/25/12). Here is (one) of the toughest "survival levels" in the first 30 of this levelset, named "Through the Fire and Flames" (I did not copy the name, I made it before I even knew of the other level... lol) I am aiming for between 250 and 300 levels. Anyway, here is the spawn of TTFAF (which is, as shown below, Level 24):

[Image: survival01dat-picforCCzone.jpg]

More levels to reveal in the future.

Note - There is a hint in the level shown above. Guess what it is. Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
"So far away, we wait for the day-ee-ay!"? Slight smile
Quote:"So far away, we wait for the day-ee-ay!"? Slight smile

Close. Slight smile

'We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days.. through the fire and flames we carry on!' is the hint.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I don't think there's anyone who hasn't made a "Through The Fire And Flames" level. If you preview it, make sure you play the song. It will fit perfectly for that level.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I don't think there's anyone who hasn't made a "Through The Fire And Flames" level. If you preview it, make sure you play the song. It will fit perfectly for that level.

Yeah, the original hint for this level was "This is better if you play the song during this level", but I thought lyrics from the song was better. I'm playing the final version (no more updates, unless I find an unnecessary bust in it) right now. Damn, this is probably the hardest level in the first 30 of this set!

Here is a new level, and I think it's worthy enough to be previewed (might even include this on the demo version, which will have maybe 15 levels from the set until the set is released!)

[Image: survival01dat-29.jpg]

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Neat! I'm curious to know what "1/2 mile" means in this context...
Totally unrelated obscure lyric: "I painted your room at midnight".

Kudos to anyone who recognizes it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It looks like all his levels are based on songs, which is pretty cool I guess.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"I Painted Your Room at Midnight" sounds like an amazing level title. Smiley
I might even make that a level.. XD [thanks for the idea.. kind of thing.]

There is a story to this levelset, that I might as well put here (some of it) [the first levels are more like CC1, the "easy ones", it starts getting hard at Level 10]

In the first few levels, it's just like the original Chip's Challenge. Chip learns to play the game and learn about its rules. The story starts taking place at Level 10, and varies (sort of like TomP3 Slight smile ). In Level 10, the story goes from Level 10 to 11, and then sort of switches over to a random "new" story, making Chip a completely different person on a completely different type of level (well, they are all "survival" levels, but they range from enemies all over the place from trying to figure out how to cross it.] Some levels make you search for things, others require you to move as fast as possible.

Here is one thing I will reveal about the story ---

This whole levelset is basically a "war", as you will find out on Level 18. Level 18. It's where the real story begins, and all levels after that will be related to the past levels before it. Before level 18, there are two levels that are connected to each other, some are like lessons (1-9) and some are just random.

But again - level 18 is where the story begins. don't forget that. Wink

Also, the Danger 1/2 Mile title is going to be a warning sign for a few levels after that... make sure you read the full level, Chip!!

<insert Death Message here>

that's all I will reveal for now. Slight smile

Bronze / Silver / Gold