Why is there a Wikipedia page for 313 but not for 314?
My mind is now a pit of death, doom, and destruction after botching the reference. >_<
Quote:A list of lists is also still a list. The list of lists of lists is also still a list, so any pages listing lists should also list lists of lists as well as the list of lists of lists.

I love the way this thread is going!

Now all we need is one of those "infinite rotating painting" .gifs. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Infinite portals!
Quote:Oh man...I miss SuperDave!

He actually never left, he's just hidden... Wink

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/sup.../main.html
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Awesome! I can now kill my Kill Earl withdrawals. Slight smile
I wonder what SuperDave feels like defending right now.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Wow, using my quote as your tag -- that's quite a tribute. And J.B. posted it to Facebook.

Impressed, I am.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You are most welcome!
It's one of the most amazing things I've ever read on the Internet. I do not dole out praise like that lightly!