Why is there a Wikipedia page for 313 but not for 314?
Should I comment? Probably just no. Except list of lists is hilarious.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:http://en.wikipedia...._lists_of_lists

I'll just leave this here... Slight smile

Just as amusing as the fact that this list exists are some of the lists on the list. "Lists of amphibians by region," "Lists of collective nouns," "Lists of Taiwanese counties and cities"...seriously?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's just like this thread! Tee hee. Slight smile
Maybe there should be a thread that lists all the threads on CC Zone that list lists of lists...

Or not.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Maybe there should be a thread that lists all the threads on CC Zone that list lists of lists...

Or not.

I will make a stickied topic on finding specific levels and levelsets as an index/contents guide sometime.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Would it consist of links to other webpages? I think the CCLP1 website does a great job of listing the level sets and the levels themselves.
Quote:That's why the page is named as such. Wink

I think you missed my point. On the list of lists page, there should be lists. But some of those "lists" are "lists of lists" as well. So the redundancy continues....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh oh ohhhh...gotcha. Slight smile
Quote:I think you missed my point. On the list of lists page, there should be lists. But some of those "lists" are "lists of lists" as well. So the redundancy continues....

A list of lists is also still a list. The list of lists of lists is also still a list, so any pages listing lists should also list lists of lists as well as the list of lists of lists. (But then we would have self-containing sets, causing the axioms of ZFC to crumble away and the universe to be turned into a black pit of doom and despair*...I take this post back.)

[Click to Show Content]
Oh man...I miss SuperDave!

I think it was actually "Death, doom, and destruction" as the things that began with the letter "d," though. Slight smile