New email address
Quote:^There should be a CCZone award for that.

149 different email addresses for an award! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like it!

Are there limits on the number of poll options? I think we should be allowed to have 149 options.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Soon enough, Mike will have as many e-mail addresses as level sets. Slight smile

Smiley

Well actually, I also have a Gmail, my school email, and a Yahoo one that I was forced to make for my Yahoo group account, and since the Verizon one isn't officially gone yet, that makes 5....so I guess I already do have more emails than level sets... Tongue Unless we're including old sets taken offline, in which case I would need 4 more addresses to catch up... Flushed
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I was actually referring to offline sets as well. Tongue
Wait, if we're throwing in former sets, can we include former emails? If so then I think they're already tied... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
You only have one school e-mail? I've had to set up no less than five e-mail accounts for my various schools (including ones that were exclusive to certain classes). Fun!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:You only have one school e-mail? I've had to set up no less than five e-mail accounts for my various schools (including ones that were exclusive to certain classes). Fun!

Yep, just one... Well, now that I think about it, I guess there's been a few emails for a few classes or group projects, but they were shared accounts that we didn't actually use too much, so I didn't count them...
Mike L

My level sets:
I say count 'em. They should definitely be considered for the awards. Thumbs up