Things that are broken around your house
Yeah, I doubt I'll ever want to give up my desktop. Ok, I don't actually have a desktop, but I use the school's machines.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My laptop used to be missing it's Control key though I'm getting it fixed. The lid latch was also broken, as well as the hard drive slot cover and miscellaneous other parts, although it surprisingly still works perfectly fine and fast. It is not the most durable computer, that is for sure. Only last week I snapped and finally sent it in to Lenovo, who have really good technical support.
What model is it? My T60 works okay, but my T61 burnt itself up. (These were work computers -- my personal is an Acer.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Isn't it common for laptop tech support to end up costing more than just replacing the machine?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It is a Lenovo x201 Tablet running Windows 7. Their tech support is really good though, and warranty covers it for 4 years. It is a school computer although I do own it, so if something goes wrong I just give it to the tech guys and they will fix it or send it into Lenovo if needed.
I have a laptop missing an alt key, p key, and mouse button, with the one of the lid hinges broken and wires coming out, with a missing hard drive, a screen that doesn't work at all, an AC adapter that I have to finagle for several minutes to make it so it actually supplies the laptop with power, and Windows that crashed every time I powered up, and I STILL can get it to work (and by work I mean I'm able to recover any files that I need on it).
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.