Things that are broken around your house
My microwave no longer functions as it should. If I attempt to use it more than once in a 48-odd-hour time span, the device will not heat the food that is placed inside it. Obviously, this is contrary to the entire purpose of a microwave.

Even when I do use the machine and it functions in something approximating its intended manner, I have to heat the food for absurd periods of time. Ten minutes on high power should be sufficient to bring a plate of spaghetti to a lukewarm temperature.

For the past few nights and mornings I have survived on cold spaghetti. It's only a matter of time before I snap.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I have a broken netbook and a broken DVD player at the moment. I don't think I'll use another DVD player again now that I've jumped to digital and Blu-Ray discs. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah, it's sort of shocking how quickly DVD's are becoming obsolete.

What's wrong with the netbook?

My headphone jack for my .mp3 player is almost shot. It's a ---- trying to find info on fixing it on the Internet, since most people seem to be interested only in fixing the headphones themselves. I might just go out and buy a new player (and go into debt to do it...yay!). I don't want to learn how to solder...I'm guessing I'd screw something up (either the device or myself).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I have nothing broken in my house, thus I do not belong in this thread. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
::Clenches his fists in a jealous rage::
Quote:What's wrong with the netbook?

The netbook keyboard is messed up e.g pressing X types S and A types D.

As for headphones, I have a few that are broken, and guess what? They'll all Apple Ipod headphones!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Any chance your netbook is set to Dvorak?

Get a new microwave -- geez.

I have computers that are completely dead. Also heat lamps.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, I plan to get a new microwave. I just have to motivate myself. Somehow the desire to consume non-cold-spaghetti needs to be weighed against the pleasure that can be derived from putting off the trip to Target and goofing off on the Internet.

Hate it when a keyboard goes like that...any touch-pad-like-device, really. It's so frustrating when the thing technically works fine save for the minor fact that it won't listen to what you tell it to do!
Everything works, except there is a very minor electrical code violation in the basement.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Everything works, except about 206 bones inside of me Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold