Have you ever run over an animal?
A lot of people don't watch out for their pets; the dogs or cats will just mosey out into the street, never mind that there's a car approaching. The worst cases are when you're rounding a blind curve and suddenly find yourself approaching a small house, with one or more dogs leaping from the yard into the road.

At least little kids tend to have more sense than that.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That's one reason why my family and I kept our dogs inside - they are so incredibly tiny.

When they were little, one of them actually managed to escape when one of us entered through the front door - some clever wiggling did the trick. What followed was quite the intense chase - you could just see "Freedom!!!" in the way our dog ran through the street, but eventually, we managed to scoop him up and take him home. Slight smile He knew we were mad but showered us with kisses anyway.
Smaller than daschunds?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Toy Fox Terriers - so I believe so. At least pretty comparable.
In size only! Terriers and hounds are very different animals in terms of temperment and behavior.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh yes. Slight smile I was talking only size-wise. (And I almost spelled that as "wize"...)
Do you use s's in -ize endings? I sometimes want to do that. I really should have been born British.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'd sometimes like to as well. I remember playing a random shareware game when I was a kid that spelled "practice" as "practise," to which my parents said, "Oh, that's just BRITISH."

With that tone, I naturally assumed the British were evil. Tongue
Quote:I'd sometimes like to as well. I remember playing a random shareware game when I was a kid that spelled "practice" as "practise," to which my parents said, "Oh, that's just BRITISH."

With that tone, I naturally assumed the British were evil. Tongue

So, have you played Grey Connexion yet, you bloody wanker?
Not yet, but I shall soon. Slight smile