March 2012: Treasure Hunter competition
I think the key to designing any good level is to tackle the familiar in a new and fresh way. Slight smile
A reminder: this deadline is quite soon, but you can still make it!

Hopefully I'm not the only one with an entry...
I tried, but the teeth are extremely annoying. I might yet complete it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have a score now (the ones digit is a 9), but the run is by no means perfect...though I did collect everything. This level gave me a much-needed chance to "brush up" on my Teeth dodging skills.

Just to clarify--When you say "due 0:00 April 15th", do you mean in 10 minutes, or in 24 hours and 10 minutes from the time I posted this? I'm guessing you mean the former, just want to know for sure.
Okay, I finally finished it. Uploading soon.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I decided to share my solution since we don't know how soon the results are otherwise released:

My time is 329.
Quote: I decided to share my solution since we don't know how soon the results are otherwise released:
<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo " contenteditable="false"> My time is 329.

Impressive! By the way, all the levels I create for the CC Zone competitions will be submitted into CCLP1 voting. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I realize now that it would be nicer to see the clock in the video so I went back to record it again. I also managed to find something small that I missed before in the route. My time is now 330, and I'll await the judges' decision whether to still accept this score a little late or not.

http://youtu.be/iF0Bfai7VkA
Nice -- I'm pretty sure I took longer (solution's on another computer).
My time was 338 on a first solve which could probably be improved upon, but I forgot to submit it. Whoops.