Am I on the Staff?
Suddenly I can see the Staff Only topics.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yep. Me and the staff had 4 candidates to pick for the moderator role and we chose you for this month.

Congratulations!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thanks!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Even though you clearly mentionned you didn't want to be on Tongue

HOW TO BE CHOSEN:

Step 1: Say you don't want to be chosen.

Step 2: In case it doesn't work, say you REALLY don't want to be chosen.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You've just described the process by which many a professor or teacher picks a member of the class to reluctantly answer a question or volunteer to do something. Wink
Sadistic tossers.

(Reminds me of the scene in Simon Birch where the teacher forces Simon to play the part of the baby Jesus.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.