Final Destination Version 2
NOTE - Version 2.2 fixes more busts in the original release.

Ok guys, it's finally out! I've spent all week Lynxifying this level for CCLP voting. I've also added more things to do this time around so I hope you all like the 2nd version.

The download for playtesting this level is: http://cczone.invisi...tion-version-2/

Yes, you can use that download for the CC Zone Award.

I can confirm so far that it's 100% solvable in Lynx with this video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40YA299Vj4

Since the Lynx version has less room for error, I'm going to guess the MS version should be easier to solve for all Chipsters. I've only tested it in Tile World so far, though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
YES! FINALLY! I won't have to deal with insane annoyingness and randomness to get this award! Thank you for this Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:YES! FINALLY! I won't have to deal with insane annoyingness and randomness to get this award! Thank you for this Slight smile

No problem. This one was actually fun to play through, as I knocked the randomness down alot and made it rely more on playing skill. Just need to confirm it can be beaten on MS Tile World and MS Chip's Challenge now.

EDIT - Looks like the block ice slide in the plane area might be a problem for MS Chip's Challenge. I also fixed a bust where you didn't need a key to finish the level.
You know what, I'm just gonna try and beat Version 2 for the award... then beat Version 1 so I can say to myself, "I BEAT THE ORIGINAL FINAL DESTINATION OMG THAT WAS SO HARD"
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:You know what, I'm just gonna try and beat Version 2 for the award... then beat Version 1 so I can say to myself, "I BEAT THE ORIGINAL FINAL DESTINATION OMG THAT WAS SO HARD"

You only have to beat one or the other for the award. There's not another for beating both. Might as well be Version 2 since that's the CCLP compatible one.
But it's a matter of pride for many of us Slight smile
Wooo new level! get ta weed boiz!! :DDD
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Quote:Wooo new level! get ta weed boiz!! :DDD

Not really, but you should check it out. I'm currently looking for busts so I can get it ready for CCLP voting,
The, um...weed...?
Quote:The, um...weed...?

One person told me that weed helps you concentrate better on Chip's Challenge, but I have no idea.