Your custom sounds on Chip's Challenge/Tile World?
i hate the death sound in TW Lynx -- I should change it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I remember when Rock made the impression of the TW "death" sound for MS in the group LP not too long ago. Slight smile Fun times!
That was amazing, then he said I should change it to the really scratchy singing of Aquarius which would be hilarious but totally annoying for DEATH. It's better for the solving of a really hard level lucky-timing/guesswork/dodgingrightattheend.
Oh man, I still absolutely love that TW death sound Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Whrr-WHRR!
I don't think it is possible to pronounce that sound, which is what makes it hilarious when people try (both in spelling and voice). Much harder than the simple "Bummer.", that's for sure. (yes I know that sentence has really sketchy punctuation)
HATE the death sound. Must change it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I actually agree - I just think it's hilarious when people imitate it. Slight smile Who's all for replacing the default sound with Rock's version, everyone?
Here's some ideas:

https://www.youtube....h?v=eieOoUUl9RY

Also, I'm TOTALLY in on J.B.'s idea. Maybe I'll do that for 1 or 2 episodes just for the heck of it, but I don't want it to get repetitive and lose it's hilarity.
Quote:i hate the death sound in TW Lynx -- I should change it.

Maybe that "Ha-ha" kid in the Simpsons.