MS or Lynx: MS

Time Limit: 400 and 250, respectively

"Chiptropolis" - by Tom Patten

"My Friend's

Maze" - by Josh Lee

Deadline: April 1, 2012 - 12:00 a.m. GMT

Download:

http://cczone.invisi...ial-march-2012/

TWS solutions and AVIs will be accepted for this competition. Please send them to rockdet at rocket_rg@msn.com. The participant with the best combined time - the most seconds remaining across both levels - will be declared the winner. Enjoy, and have fun chipping!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm not sure about that double thing. I still think that 2 competitions per month is enough, and doing the rotation ensures that we keep stuff fresh for the next suggestion. In all cases, skipping a competition for a month shouldn't make the next one worth more than any other competition...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You may be right Rock. At the time, I was thinking that if the points were uneven with other competitions, it wouldn't make sense.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oooh, I'm liking the look of these levels. Slight smile Hopefully I'll be able to set aside some time to actually participate this time around!
If nobody else had the time to enter, forgot to, or considered the levels too trivial, I might have a chance at this one Tongue

It was in lynx, wasn't it?
It's in MS.
You're a mess.
And the results are???? And the solutions can be seen at???? And where's the next competition????
Curious minds want to know! Slight smile