Poll: Right handed or left handed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right handed
86.21%
25 86.21%
Left handed
10.34%
3 10.34%
Both
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right handed or left handed?
My ex-wife is left-handed. She is definitely NOT in her right mind.... Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oooh...we need a "gripe about your exes" thread.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well, you won't be seeing me there. First of all because I have no exes but most of all because I don't want to read bad stuff that people write about other people Slight smile
Well, I don't have any exes either, but I wouldn't mind reading other people's gripes. Isn't that what the Internet is all about?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh PLEASE don't start that. I don't want to hear about people's exes, and I'm not sure anyone will want to talk about it anyway.
If there's ever a thread about it, Trevor, you won't have to worry about participating. Slight smile
I'll facepalm first though. I thought one isn't supposed to talk about exes in polite company and especially on dates! Come on, guys!

But yes, for sure I'll be ignoring it, using that black hole metaphor that was mentioned on the Newsgroup once I've gotten over my initial facepalm.
Spaghettification!!!
Quote:Oh PLEASE don't start that. I don't want to hear about people's exes, and I'm not sure anyone will want to talk about it anyway.

Well, we'll see. Sometimes these sorts of threads encourage normally reticent people to air their grievances.
I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it more conducive for complaining...sad as that may seem.

On a side note, I wouldn't be able to participate in this thread either...since I've never even been in a relationship. Tongue