Poll: Right handed or left handed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right handed
86.21%
25 86.21%
Left handed
10.34%
3 10.34%
Both
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right handed or left handed?
Yeah, me neither. But that likely wouldn't stop me from posting in it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it more conducive for complaining...sad as that may seem.

On a side note, I wouldn't be able to participate in this thread either...since I've never even been in a relationship. Tongue

I'm quite surprised, J.B. Hope your lovelife improves!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
This might be a good time to note that every time I see this thread title, I think that the thread's going to be about your preferences regarding your potential lover's right- or left-handedness.

I wonder if there are people who go for lefties, the way some people go for blondes. Perhaps this is worthy of a poll in and of itself?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Ah, yes. Facepalm again at people who will only like people with very specific certain characteristics.
Hey, you can't help it if you're predisposed to people with certain characteristics. You know...people are born with a certain eye color, a certain gender preference, etc.
Quote:Hey, you can't help it if you're predisposed to people with certain characteristics. You know...people are born with a certain eye color, a certain gender preference, etc.

According to one scientific news report, blue eyed people are technically mutants, so I guess I am one.

It seems right handed is the norm overall, though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Something like 10% of people are left-handed, I believe...on an unrelated note, 10% of people are homosexual. I wonder if the blue-eyed percentage is comparable.
It is more like 2%. The 10% was a deliberate misrepresentation.
Also, my 2 exes whom I was engaged with were both right-handed. Useless info.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Were any of your exes lefties?