My second set of CCLP1 submissions
I just solved all the levels in MSCC... Fun set! A few comments:

#7 - The hint's too long for MSCC, so I had to guess since I played without looking in the editor... Slight smile

#10 - It's actually possible to push the block down at 23,12 and stop the fireballs that way...

#12 - Solvable in about 4 seconds in MS... Is this the bust you were talking about?

#17 -

[Click to Show Content]

#18 - Didn't even realize until looking through in the editor now that this is almost identical to #13 with ice added between each space... Thumbs up

#23 - I had 1 extra block at the end, and would've had 2 if I had gotten lucky with the fireball timing... Was this intended?

Some good CCLP1 candidates in here - my favorites being #1, 3, 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, 18, and 23.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:I just solved all the levels in MSCC... Fun set! A few comments:

#7 - The hint's too long for MSCC, so I had to guess since I played without looking in the editor... Slight smile

#10 - It's actually possible to push the block down at 23,12 and stop the fireballs that way...

#12 - Solvable in about 4 seconds in MS... Is this the bust you were talking about?

#17 -

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

#18 - Didn't even realize until looking through in the editor now that this is almost identical to #13 with ice added between each space... Thumbs up

#23 - I had 1 extra block at the end, and would've had 2 if I had gotten lucky with the fireball timing... Was this intended?

Some good CCLP1 candidates in here - my favorites being #1, 3, 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, 18, and 23.

The basic theme of this set was supposed to be "small and/or relatively quickly solvable levels" and I think I accomplished that. I'm glad someone likes it, too. Chip Win

# 7 - I'll fix it by shortening the hint by cutting out the second half which basically says "If no trap buttons are pressed, these mechanisms won't work" which is pretty darn obvious and really shouldn't need said.

# 10 - intended alternate solution for the creatively-minded, but it doesn't seem to always work so good luck.

# 12 - one of two, yes. I have not uploaded an updated version, but it's fixed in that.

# 17 - HUNT meets JUMPING SWARM was the intent Tongue Originally, this included a water tile but it was too easy to just focus the fireballs into it so I removed it to keep the spirit of the level. This is another one of those "designed and built in 5 minutes" levels so it could use a LOT of refining. If you have anything else to say about this level, I'm all ears. Actually, there's a small brain between the ears, but it's mostly ears. I'll be honest - I didn't expect anything but hatred for this level, but threw it in anyways to make the set a round 30 (originally it was 29).

# 18 - it also contains the same general layout as level 6 but I couldn't fit the whole thing there while keeping the look without making the level feel too long.

# 23 - yes, there is supposed to be at least one extra block, there is a lot of intentional "wiggle room" in the level but it is still possible to screw yourself by running out of blocks. Originally, there was a small sub-level in the style of You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks in the place of the teeth area that involved some vertical partial posting but I felt it made the level too long so I took it out.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Yeah, I guess - I was going to make sure there were no busts / problems / ext before I did that, but go right ahead.

Don't forget, everyone, that you'll have plenty of time to edit your submitted levels after the submission period ends and before voting begins. Slight smile