A Gallery question
So I uploaded two images to the Solutions folder, which apparently were approved pretty much as soon as I sent them. How can I edit the information I provided when I uploaded them? I was in a hurry and made spelling error on both their titles :-) If I can't do it myself, please add an "l" to the first one, and change the "n" into an "m" in the second.

And I thought I uploaded an other image earlier into the Other folder, but it still doesn't show up. Has it not been approved yet, and if so, could I see a notification somewhere that it is waiting to be approved? Or did I just mess up the upload?

Thanks in advance!
I approved the image in Other folder. For the other thing, Tom may help you out, I corrected the typos myself, but it'd be fun if people could edit their own stuff...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow