300 posts!
After only 3 days of absense, I've fallen behind so much. Damn you University! I will get to 149 before I finish you! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I was going to make a witty joke along the lines of "Well, he who lives by the sword..." but I failed to make it either witty or CC-related. So chalk up another fail.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Live by the fail -- die by the fail.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yes, that pretty much sums up my life.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My life is more of walking the knife's edge between extreme apathy and sheer terror.

Kinda.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think I've pretty much settled into the apathy, albeit with moments of paranoia, terror, confusion, and other forms of fear.

No, I do not smoke substances of any kind.
Quote:I didn't even notice that! Wow. So many surprises in store for us! Smiley

And now, the 149 crowd!
700!

I think that means level 140.

Nope -- 135. Not exactly sure how that works.
I feel like the number of posts at each level has been fluctuating up and down...
I thought when one hits 149 they roll over into CCLP2...?