Proof I reached NUTS AND BOLTS in CC1
I noticed an award is available (with ranks, too) for the people who managed to complete all the lessons levels in CC1 and reached level 9: it is called Nuts and Bolts (Rank X).

You can find the AVI solutions I made to the first 9 levels of CC1 in my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/chiphome5

Have a nice evening!
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
lol, that actually stands for the post level counter. Sorry to disappoint, I guess Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Wooops! Tongue

I didn't realized that (anyway it seemed strange to me that you gave an award for solving such easy levels Smiley)! Sorry!

However I'm going to make video solutions to all CC1 levels in the future and the AVIs I posted yesterday will be the starting point for this new video walkthrough.
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....