The Wannabe Longest Thread
I'm so confused, but I had to comment here since this TEMPORARILY catches me up with Rock.

Avril's only creepy in that "I don't like guyliner on girls" way. As an artist she's passable.

And I'm sure JB will tell us if he gets her number.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Trust me, it's nothing like that at all. Slight smile We're two professionals collaborating together on a fashion shoot, not people looking for a date.
Define "professionals," and define "fashion shoot." Also, remember that "date" is something of a restrictive concept in our generally permissive times. Just saying.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
While we're waiting for JB to give us details, I might as well go into a bit of wankery about something that's been on my mind for the past few hours.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a restaurant without enough chairs. The hostess led me to a table with no chairs. I looked around the restaurant, and when an old lady stood up to use the bathroom, I stole her chair. Stupid restaurant. They also didn't bring us silverware. I had to go behind the hostess' podium and swipe a few things of silverware.

I then found myself walking around a polluted beachfront. The sky was thick with low-flying gulls, there was trash everywhere, and it smelled of raw sewage.

I have strange dreams when I don't get enough sleep.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Weird dreams rock.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I had a dream back when I was about 12 that involved a friend and I living in the year 2050 and staying in another friend's house (more like a mansion, really) where our parents were for some sort of business conference. Oddly enough, I wasn't into video games at all. (See, I told you it was weird!) And he liked video games involving...archery. Well, one day, he got a package in the mail with a real bow/arrow and target, which looked a lot different than our early 21st century version and more like the knob control for the lava room in Myst III. Tongue

Reluctantly, I decided to try my hand at it, and right as I was about to shoot, he stepped in front of the target. "Ummm...what are you doing?" I inquired. "I've got a confession to make," he responded. "J.B....I was the one who sold our nuclear secrets to China!"

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed. I then began to sniff. "Is that...smoke?" I asked. "Did you set the house on fire?!" Then he looked deep into my eyes and said, "You better run for your life!" So I started running down a hallway where eerie orange lights flashed and beeped repeatedly. Finally, I made it to the front of the house, where all the conference attendees where panicking, trying to find a way out. I thought I was doomed, until a lady in front of me pointed down to a spot on the ground. Upon stepping on it, I fell through a trap door into some strange underground office complex. After navigating a maze of cubicles, I found a ramp and ran up to the ground floor to find a shortcut out. Thankfully, everyone made it out - my "friend" was the last one - shortly after which the whole house exploded in a huge fireball. Then the police showed up and arrested him. Tongue

The weird thing? After it ended, the part of the dream described in the paragraph above replayed. Exactly. Slight smile
That's an awesome dream. Usually nothing happens in my dreams, save for me aimlessly wandering around an emotionally barren landscape that holds no interest for or in me. It's an accurate reflection of the way I generally approach life itself.

Last night I went over to this guy's house and got drunk on expensive vodka until I was at the point that I almost passed out where I was standing. I felt bad about that, but at least I finally got some sleep. And no weird dreams!
J.B. you must put that dream into the CCLP1 storyline.
It could be the CCLP1 storyline.

Then again, it might be a bummer for new players if Melinda was arrested by the end of the level set (even if it is clear that her experiments are probably violating a number of local and federal laws, not to mention UN sanctions).
What level would that be called? "Lucid Dream"? Wink