Submission duration?
I was looking at the CCLP3 page since it was brought up in the newsgroup today. Is it normal for the submission period to last for so many years? Is this going to be the way it shall be with CCLP1, that is, expecting it to come to a vote in three years or so?
Though the close date hasn't been finalized, it will be soon (like in a few months). The reason CCLP3 was open for years is because the former CCLP3 staff sort of abandoned the project, and J.B. finally decided to take over and close the submissions as soon as possible.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
And I agitated a lot.

Okay, I didn't really play a role, but I like to pretend I did. I DID email Chuck a couple years back when I saw that submissions were open in 2006 and nothing had been done. He basically responded it was no longer on his priority list and I should ask around, so I did. Things seemed to pick up after that.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Though the close date hasn't been finalized, it will be soon (like in a few months).
Do you mean that the close date will be finalized in a few months, or that the date itself is in a few months? Confused

- Madhav.
Quote:Do you mean that the close date will be finalized in a few months, or that the date itself is in a few months? Confused

- Madhav.

The first one.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
We're thinking end of March or end of April, but nothing official yet.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:We're thinking end of March or end of April, but nothing official yet.

This pretty much.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
The exact date (around these) will be determined in the next staff meeting, to be announced shortly after Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm voting for end of April. Slight smile
Date has been announced. March 31, 2012.

This topic may be closed.