LizzyB1.dat updated again
Hi, I just updated LizzyB1.dat again, to remove one stupid filler level, and add four new levels, which I forgot to do when I created them in September. I just realized that there is a fifth new level that I forgot to include when updating the set, which I will fix now. Chaos in the chip factory is a chip collecting and pink ball dodging level that is quite fun, the most annoying dodging level ever is a short and simple level that takes a little bit of practice to master but it gets very addicting when trying to beat it, beat the blobs is a simple race type level that isn't one of my favorites but is a decent level anyway, the most annoying chip collecting level ever was built from the dodging level and is a tad bit time consuming, and the fifth one I'm about to add called: treasure hunt, was inspired by watching one of Rock's CCLP2 videos and the desire to create a picture or painting using different level elements.
Oh thanks I'm quite honoured you got inspired by me Slight smile Also, will you submit your set for CCLP1 considerations?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yes, I submitted LizzyB1 at the yahoo page, but it wasn't very clearly stated, and some levels were MS only (including treasure hunt), so I submitted LizzyBCCLP1 instead, which has some of the, only lynx and MS compatible levels in it, that I felt worthy of CCLP1 consideration. I also notified James Anderson of the submission. But I have to re-notify him, as there was a mistake in the chip count for one of the levels, that I did not notice until just now, and fixed, so if he has already added the set, he'll have to do so again, as I re-uploaded it. I'm excited about CCLP1, as it's the first one I'm invovled in, becuase I didn't know about CCLP3 until it was too late. Glad you're a part of the staff for it, you're a great addition :-)