Things that give meaning to your life
Quote:Anyways, we're digressing; my argument was simply that there's a place for the subject in this thread.

Well, I don't think anyone ever said that there wasn't a place for it here. Dave just suggested that a separate thread might help to focus the discussion on religion (and not other "meaningful" things)...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
To be more general and wide-eyed: Video games, hockey and music. That's it. I've talked about it in Jacques episode 12 IIRC, episode I'll recommend you strongly to watch if you want to know more about me Slight smile

Also, you're absolutely right, Andrew. There IS a place for religion here, and everyone's welcome to talk about it freely Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Don't forget about collecting eyeballs. Slight smile
The Oxford Dictionary
...I never minded getting grounded as a kid, because I just read the dictionary to occupy myself.

Good times.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I have a good silly one, that a lot of people haven't yet admitted to:

Watching videos of other LP'rs freaking out and screaming over bad levels, including myself; or just failing/win momenting in general.
...someone should compile a "LP Greatest Hits" Youtube video.
Rockdet's greatest hits alone would take up at least three videos. Slight smile
I'd be curious to see what that'd do, if anyone has the guts to do that Tongue

Also, watching LPs was and is still a huge part of my life.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow