Lemmings
Anyone remember this old strategy puzzle game? It's one of my favourites where you had to guide the lemmmings to the end of each level with certain tools and if you failed, they got killed and the game got pretty hard. I never managed to get through all of the expert levels back in the 90s on the Amiga. What about you?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
This game rocked! Unfortunately, they made it 3D and that sucked.

I especially liked the special Christmas levels they would come out with each year.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I used to play it on our old Amiga when I has stupidly young, but never quite understood the goal. Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I used to play it on our old Amiga when I has stupidly young, but never quite understood the goal. Tongue

You should LP the beginner levels. There's a PC Windows version of the game too.
And there's a new record in the books too!

Oh, that's not what this was about...
Quote:And there's a new record in the books too!

Oh, that's not what this was about...

I know! Haha, I was expecting this to be a brainstorming thread...Slight smile
Great game! Unfortunately, I only had the demo versions...

Slight frown
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The Lemmings games and The Incredible Machine games are two that I think were very fun and comparable to Chip's Challenge.

- Madhav.
...TIM was another game that I only had in demo format, but at school, they had the full version. Unfortunately, only two computers had the game, which meant that people fought over those machines with the same fervor with which we used to fight for the tire swing on the playground in second grade...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...TIM was another game that I only had in demo format, but at school, they had the full version. Unfortunately, only two computers had the game, which meant that people fought over those machines with the same fervor with which we used to fight for the tire swing on the playground in second grade...

Is that the game where you create Rube Goldberg like inventions? I thought it was called Professor Tim's, but that might be the game I've been looking for at least a decade now.