Poll: Do you think ghosts exist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
6.25%
1 6.25%
No
75.00%
12 75.00%
Not Sure
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do ghosts exist?
Do you think there are some spirits or ghosts out there in our world? If so, have you ever seen a ghost or thought you saw one or couldn't explain the situation? Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"Not sure" and "no," respectively.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Of course, they're in Chip's Challenge! Glider

Dumb jokes aside, no.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Of course, they're in Chip's Challenge! Glider

Dumb jokes aside, no.

I knew someone who compare the glider to a ghost! Tongue

In all seriousness, I'd like to believe there was something or some sort of hard evidence. Photos can so easily be Photoshopped that it's no good for proof. Such a shame. Slight frown
NO. Just no. It's not like anybody's died in my house anyway, so I don't have to worry.
I vote yes, If you take a picture in some places, like Church or Graveyard, you'll see the orbs.

[Image: roc1-dj930b.JPG]

The orb is the energy being transferred from a source (i.e people) to the spirit so they can manifest. For example,
If you see the picture above, you'll see the things like round balls, that's the orbs.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Interesting, very interesting Slight smile

Also, no Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
No for me, especially after witnessing the birth, propagation, and modification of ghost experiences.

Quote:I vote yes, If you take a picture in some places, like Church or Graveyard, you'll see the orbs.

The orb is the energy being transferred from a source (i.e people) to the spirit so they can manifest. For example,
If you see the picture above, you'll see the things like round balls, that's the orbs.
The problem I have with this is that, even assuming they couldn't be something else such as dust particles, there is no way to know something like this (spirit orbs and such) though. You have to make an assumption (they're spirit orbs) that you have no evidence for, and no reason for besides that it confirms a belief that you already had (or were open to) in hindsight.
Quote:I vote yes, If you take a picture in some places, like Church or Graveyard, you'll see the orbs.

[Image: roc1-dj930b.JPG]

Orbs aren't the best ghost evidence in my opinion. Like Phazite said, Camera lens/dust particles can make orbs or similar effects. I guess the only hard proof is actually catching something on video/camera yourself. When I was bored back at school I used to check online ghost cams to pass the time. These two pics below were some things I saw.

[Image: willard_library_ghost_photograph_124-491x375.jpg][Image: willard1.jpg]

dafuq? Flushed
Those orbs are OBVIOUSLY a camera fail, I've had some of them show up in my pictures and it is obviously just camera error. And in that staircase picture, that's just a statue, duh!