The person below me
False... Raised eyebrow

The person below me likes golden-age cartoons.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

That would be false.

The person below me has played Rock-Alpha.dat
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Sorry, not true. I hear she's quite hot though. Thumbs up

Well, it REALLY depends what game it is... I don't think 8-bit Zelda is hot Wink

It also depends on what your mind thinks is "Hot".

Quote:The person below me has played Rock-Alpha.dat

If that's the same as RockG1, then yes, and if it was the original version before RockG1 was released, then yes. Otherwise, no.

The Person Below me has gone camping.

(not at a summer camp, I mean real camping in the wild)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Well, it REALLY depends what game it is... I don't think 8-bit Zelda is hot Wink

It also depends on what your mind thinks is "Hot".

I'm talking about the current-gen 3D animations, of course.

True, I have in fact been camping twice before.

The person below me has played Minecraft from sun-up to sun-down without stopping at least once in their life.
False.

The person below me has rage quitted on Chip's Challenge.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oh yes. Quite a few times.

The person below me will invent the iMas... OK, never mind, I don't think I want to be banned. (Joke from another forum)

The person below me likes McDonalds. (I'm guilty too!)
True.

Having read this sentence, the person below me felt an unresistable urge to go play through Water Trap (CCLP3 #125).
That would be False (and I know it's coming too Slight frown )

The person below me secretly works on a new levelset.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
False. geodave4.ccl is not a secret, I'm just not ready to release it.

The person below me woke up before the sunrise today.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
False. Ah, I miss the days of waking up at 4 in the morning...

The person below me likes chess.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.