Poll: Curiosity Killed the Tooth
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frogs
84.62%
11 84.62%
Dentures
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Frogs or Dentures?
Well? Teeth
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I'd like to see an edited Teeth monster that had Shane McGowan's teeth.

[Image: fs_worstTeethinRock_shaneMcgowan.jpg]

Actually, come to think of it, they're already fairly similar...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Ugggh!

Frogs for me, without a doubt. That even if I bear both in my avatar.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Honestly, I never thought to call them "frogs" until I started reading the newsgroup. I guess I took the CC Help file too literally and religiously.

(Even so, I still can't bring myself to think of them as anything but "Teeth.")
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm so used to the frogs, frogs all the way! Teeth
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I always called them teeth anyways. Teeth They used to scare me when I was younger Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
When I was a kid, I used to get "scared" pretty much any time I died, thanks to the pop-up window and the loud "Bummer!" sound. I still have that reaction, though now I categorize it as "unpleasant surprise" rather than "genuine fear."

Is it just me, or is the head-on Teeth far more intimidating than the sideways Teeth? The head-on Teeth is creepy in a "come here" way. The sideways Teeth is just comical.
Dentures? Is that a reference to the Tile World tile? I always figured they were meant to look like those wind-up chattering teeth toys. Teeth all the way
Quote:I always figured they were meant to look like those wind-up chattering teeth toys.

Such a thing exists?!?!?! Wow, my childhood was more deprived than I thought!

At least I know what to ask for come next Christmas.
I'll go with the actual teeth, I mean, the frog tile isn't that good looking...

Teeth

meh
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.