Jacques Scrapbook Experience Featuring JacquesS2
JacquesS2
- Currently in progress - I plan to make it around the size of JacquesS1. Future levelsets will be 149 levels!

Feedback would be great. Say it's great, it's crap, whatever.

Current Levelsets

My levelsets span all my levels from 2001 to now.

They can all be downloaded at pieguy's site!

JacquesOld - These are my old levels from about 2001-2003. Most are extremely hard, have unfair traps, have loads of chips and loads of monsters. Play at your own risk. As a bonus, there are levels made by me and my cousin Irene in there, but though most are simple, some are EVIL. This set has 220 levels in it.

Jacques Medium - This set dates from 2004-2005. The majority of these levels are major modifications of OLD to make them easier, but these are already in Jacques.dat anyway. I can't remove this set from pieguy's site because of the scores people have obtained. This set has 194 levels in it.

Jacques - This set is where I have placed all the levels I have made until I started JacquesS2. (1-968). The rest of them had JacquesS2 rejects in them to fill up space. This set has 983 levels in it.

JacquesS1 - This set is a compilation of all of the best levels in Jacques.dat. All of them should be possible. This set has 233 levels in it.

JacquesS2 - The set I am working on now. I consider this to be my best set! I have 8 levels left until I reach the big 149. However, I plan for this set to have around 255 levels. Any suggestions for concepts for levels are appreciated since I have level makers block. Slight frown All levels up to 136 are possible (not sure about 85 or 121).

JacquesS2Rejects - Levels that were not good enough or too boring to make it into JacquesS2. Most of them have been placed in Jacques.dat... just to complete it. Smiley

If there are any impossible levels in Jacques, JacquesS1 or JacquesS2... please post here! Any ideas are also appreciated! Slight smile

The Future

Once I'm finished with JacquesS2 and once all the levels in JacquesS1 are solvable, I'll start JacquesS3 and JacquesS4 simultaneously. Both will have 149 levels. JacquesS3 will be lynx compatible, JacquesS4 will be just like JacquesS1 and JacquesS2: Invalid tiles are awesome.

There may be copies of two levelsets, each with 255 levels, that I made before JacquesOld. If I ever find them, I will upload them somewhere for pure interest.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I love the fact that I'm playing Jacques.dat. At least, I'm not playing OLD, I guess.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You wouldn't even get past level 8...

Huh, I hadn't noticed until now that Jacques.dat had new levels filled in where there were previously blank ones... I'll have to get that updated on my site...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I think I might take a look at OLD TongueTeeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm getting rid of that set because of the stolen levels! Unamused

It's now modified without stolen levels, and with bonus levels. Laughing

To be honest Jacques, I think you should go up to 149 levels then start a new pack again. That's the best way to go I think since you have hundreds of levels anyway. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Definitely for JacquesS3, when that happens. For JacquesS2, I've reached 140 and I don't think the difficulty is right for the final levels, so I'm thinking of making it a similar size to JacquesS1.

But 400 levels! I don't think so! This isn't Jacques2...! Tongue

Could a mod/admin perhaps move this to the 'Level Discussion' thread? I think it would be a better place since they are all downloadable. Thanks. Slight smile

Done and done. Slight smile