Veggie Tales!
Ohh man, I loved the Belly Button Song... it was hilarious...

But Lord of the Beans has to be my favorite show of all of them.

"I'm Half as tall as twice of you, and twice as tall as half of you!"
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
"Dave and the giant pickle" was the first one I saw, and loved it; Jr. Asparagus keeping busy picking up the family sheep that kept falling over and that armor that was just too big - hilarious. The boxing gloves on the pickle - insane. I took it to a get-together and a few of us adults watched it. My granddaughter loves it. She has almost everything veggietale. I also like the movies; "The Pirates who don't do anything" (also one of my most favorite songs), and Jonah ("Jonah was a prophet").
Quote:"Dave and the giant pickle" was the first one I saw, and loved it; Jr. Asparagus keeping busy picking up the family sheep that kept falling over and that armor that was just too big - hilarious. The boxing gloves on the pickle - insane. I took it to a get-together and a few of us adults watched it. My granddaughter loves it. She has almost everything veggietale. I also like the movies; "The Pirates who don't do anything" (also one of my most favorite songs), and Jonah ("Jonah was a prophet").

I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I've never been to Boston in the fall - and that is true in real life, by the way. Slight smile