How fast is your internet connection?
I noticed that much, James (cue Terraria games)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:[Image: 1701696892.png]

So, you have the fastest internet connection. That's great! Thumbs up
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Oh, one day I'll be able to download a HD movie in less than a hour. I like how it still takes me about 10 seconds to download a Chip's Challenge levelset. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:So, you have the fastest internet connection. That's great! Thumbs up

No, I do Tongue (see my image on the previous page)

Home internet speed:

[Image: 1708130899.png]

Not as slow as I thought.
I don't need no 10 Megabits per second

[Image: 1708326108.png]
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:Home internet speed:

[Image: 1708130899.png]

Not as slow as I thought.

Is that what you used when we played Terraria together? I might have to get my home connection as well, as I'm in Trois-Rivières, where I suspect the connection to be not very good, but ok for social things.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
[Image: 1711101848.png]

That's worse than I expected /:
well,

not great

Download 1.63 Upload 0.38
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan