Bridge Master
I wouldn't want it in an official set because I think that there would be some people who could never beat it. It is based upon a skill that few have. There's no reason to remove it from your set, Tyler, but I don't think that it should be in an official set, no offense.

The fact that I have completed it is irrelevant. It really has no replay value for me. I didn't know if I would ever beat it, I don't know that I ever will again. I just had to keep trying and hope I would get it right. I don't like levels like that.

~Bowman
~Bowman
I only played through the longer version of this level, and it did feel too long because once I could get past the first half, the rest was very simple. This was both because there were longer straights and the technique needed was familiar by then. I like the idea, but feel it would be better if the level could be solved without such strict timing, and only the best possible route needed to be so accurate. Not sure how to exactly do this, but have experimented a bit with a level of my own :-)

-Miika