Minecraft
An unexpected creeper would automatically make anyone jump on his chair.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:An unexpected creeper would automatically make anyone jump on his chair.

Even worse, when you're in an underground fault line ravine cave thingy and a creeper drops down from way above in a connected cave, blasting you into a nearby lavafall.
<--- plays minecraft.

I was about half way down the map once in what should have been a well lit corridor, but apparently I had missed a small branch to the side, because next thing I knew I was blasted down a large open pit, falling through half the map and landing in a lava pool.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
That's how most every Minecraft adventures end Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I wish Minecraft would add the frogs from Chip's Challenge! That would be so awesome! B)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That could actually be done, since you can modify the enemies' skin. Could be amazing to create a CC-themed skin for Minecraft Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Someone must do this. It HAS to be done.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I know, but I have absolutely zero visual artistic skills Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Me too. Tom's doing a good job with the award graphics, so maybe he can do this? Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
It's been a month since I've last played Minecraft, and I'm feeling the pain of having gone too long without it!