CC Zone gallery now online!
Hey everyone! The gallery section on CC Zone is now open. Feel free to upload level images of your upcoming levelsets or solutions into the gallery! For obvious reasons, your image will have to be moderated first before it is posted. Make sure the file is either JPEG or PNG as well. Enjoy! B)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Excellent. Thanks, Tom! Expect to see some JL2 previews in the days to come...
Quote:Excellent. Thanks, Tom! Expect to see some JL2 previews in the days to come...

Hell yes.

Except to see TS0 previews... oh wait, I release my levels right after I finish them Slight smile
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Will there eventually be a way to upload AVIs on here? I know YouTube exists, but it's nice to have certain solution videos for fun on here, particularly for custom levels that won't be on the ChipWiki channel, Mike's site, and other places.
Oh can't wait!!! Actually, we already had sort of a preview, but eager for more.

Especially eager for easy stuff by J.B. so I can finally stop doing this joke Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Wait, which joke is that? Tongue
YAYA JB level, or feeling faint every time I look on my notepad and see your name beside the level's title.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Will there eventually be a way to upload AVIs on here? I know YouTube exists, but it's nice to have certain solution videos for fun on here, particularly for custom levels that won't be on the ChipWiki channel, Mike's site, and other places.

Maybe, but AVIs would increase the price I have to pay each month to keep the site running. I could allow some I guess, as long as I don't hit my limit.
I wouldn't. That can always be put on YouTube since we for the most part have an account there, and link back here.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I wouldn't. That can always be put on YouTube since we for the most part have an account there, and link back here.

Yeah, the TWS files can do that job for us anyway if we really need to. I think it's more important to have the file space for level sets in my opinion.