Sonic The Hedgehog
Who likes the Sonic series? I personally love the old games and I recently played the new Sonic game called Sonic Generations and it was an amazing game. I personally prefer Sonic over Mario but I know most people will disagree with that. What do you think of SEGA's blue hedgehog and his games/franchise?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I love how fast paced they are, but in saying that, it's also hard to see where to go. I only ever really played the 2d style games and those were good.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I only played around in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Sonic Adventure DX on the GC, so yeah, I'm not an authority around Tongue Still, amazing gameplay style, I just never got the concept of rings and how a single hit makes you toss them all.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
<33333333

Tom knows how much I love Sonic. I have all the games in the main series and some of the lame spin-offs (lawls Shadow the Hedgehog). I prefer 2D Sonic to 2D Mario, and the only 3D (main) Sonic games I find worse than 3D Mario are Sonic Heroes and Sonic 2006 (no, no Sonic Unleashed hate)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I used to play to the Sonic series on sega genesis adapted to the sega saturn. My favorite was Sonic 3 + Sonic and Knucles, it was just so huge and so nice, it's really the best game I ever played, it was my favorite from all my video games.

If I do love Sonic in 2D, I do hate it in 3D, they betrayed the gameplay, especially with Sonic 4 which just retake the Sonic from NintendoDS. To be honest, Sonic in 3D is not bad, it's just I loved too much it in 2D that I cannot adapt to another gameplay...

About Mario, since I had a sega, I do not know much about him. I got introduced to him by the gameboy, with Super Marioland 2 and 3, it was quiet nice. I used to play also to Mario Sunshine, which is very beautiful and sunny, but I am more accustomed to Sonic and Sega.... I remember the huge war between Nintendo and Sega, Mario and Sonic, before Sony's playstation teach them who rules !!!

Cool memories ^^
I've played a few Sonic games - probably my favorite was Sonic Adventures 2 while visiting a friend. From what I saw, I was impressed.
I've only played Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Sonic 3D Blast, Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic CD (That one's my favorite). I used to have Sonic Heroes but I sold it to a friend, and I currently own Sonic Colours for the Wii. It's a pretty good game, seeing that modern Sonic games before Sonic Generations usually get lots of flack from hardcore Sonic fans.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques