How Does the "Reputation Points" System Work?
I couldn't help but notice this when viewing the members list - what determines a person's "reputation"? Is it "likes" on posts and such, or something else?
Anytime you like a post by a member, their rep goes up by one. Anytime you dislike a post by a member, it goes down by one.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That's what I thought - thanks!
I think it might be flawed though. You can spam constantly a like or dislike on a member. I think I might take it off next month. We'll see what other people think about it.
I don't mind. I did it first with James as a joke, but I'm sure people are fine with that. (Plus, my joke is over)

What I disagree is the massive hate against Andrew. I think you should reset his rep, as I don't think anyone should have a negative reputation, unless you're a complete troll. Being jerky derpy is something, being humiliated in public is another that doesn't necessarily belong with the first one.

Spamming cases can always be treated individually, and I don't believe there's gonna be much, if anything, you're around to deal with that.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I don't mind. I did it first with James as a joke, but I'm sure people are fine with that. (Plus, my joke is over)

What I disagree is the massive hate against Andrew. I think you should reset his rep, as I don't think anyone should have a negative reputation, unless you're a complete troll. Being jerky derpy is something, being humiliated in public is another that doesn't necessarily belong with the first one.

Spamming cases can always be treated individually, and I don't believe there's gonna be much, if anything, you're around to deal with that.

Ok Rock. You're right. It's time to forgive Andrew and leave him alone, so I'll reset his rep. From now on, use the reputation on a realistic note. Thanks!
I would personally prefer this to be taken out entirely. I don't think it is fair that this person in question be humiliated publicly; while we certainly don't agree with some of his ideas, free speech does extend to the Internet and putting someone at a bad reputation just for being disagreed with is wrong. Plus, I never like/dislike anyone's posts because I'm not used to such a feature on a forum and thus I'm too lazy to think about it.
Bah the reputation system doesn't serve a lot, I would agree, but it's still an interesting feature.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I kind of saw that too... how James had 16 "Reputation Points"... and now he has 8.

But I was unaware of this "one person can spam rep points"... hmmm... >: )
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Like I said it was a joke so I don't think it's ever to be done again. If you like the post, you like it, and that's it.
My YouTube Channel