CC Lynx site
Still in development, but here's the link:

http://geodave.webatu.com/cclynx.html
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Looks like nothing is on it yet. What's the site going to have on it, Dave?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Not sure yet. There is a link at the bottom that points to a second page, but I need to fix the colors so you can see it better.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The dark blue background makes things way too hard to see. I think you need something like a dark green with bright text, or just white background with black text.
Fixed (for now.)
That's much better! Just the first page is a little hard to see, but the other two are great! So will this be just Chip's Challenge or the CCLP's as well?
All things CC Lynx, so that will include CCLPs as well as any other items I deem Lynx-relevant. (For example, someone submitted a level for a competition recently that was only solvable in Lynx. Should there ever be a levelset like that, it would be referenced on the site.)
Quote:All things CC Lynx, so that will include CCLPs as well as any other items I deem Lynx-relevant. (For example, someone submitted a level for a competition recently that was only solvable in Lynx. Should there ever be a levelset like that, it would be referenced on the site.)

Willl we expect to see your TWS solutions on your site as well, Dave?
I hadn't thought of that. More likely I'll link to my youtube playlists.
I still think people should use Brian Raiter's list for official Lynx ruleset information Thumbs up I mean, it's not that hard to understand...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.