CC Lynx site
Agreed for now, Tyler, but I think it's great to complement Brian Raiter's content with demonstration of said content. Slight smile The more, the merrier!
Are you doing anything with this site?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Still in development, but here's the link:

http://geodave.webatu.com/cclynx.html
I just accessed it and got this: This website was set to be removed for inactivity by www.000webhost.com. If you own this website, click here to protect it.
Quote:I just accessed it and got this: This website was set to be removed for inactivity by www.000webhost.com. If you own this website, click here to protect it.

Yeah, that happens when your site doesn't get enough views or updates. All Dave has to do is update it with something and it should stay.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Good grief not again.

This is making me reconsider using webatu
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
This is dead now right?
- budugoo
Any interest in trying to do this again?

I'd have to rebuild from scratch, of course.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I'd have to rebuild from scratch, of course.
I don't really know what was on the site originally, but I guess it would be interesting.

But didn't you have a backup?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Not sure I can find it -- that was a couple computers ago.

Might be relevant to add in CC2 - differences as we find them.