Poll: How many fingers do you have now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.76%
1 4.76%
1-5
4.76%
1 4.76%
6-8
9.52%
2 9.52%
9-10
76.19%
16 76.19%
4.76%
1 4.76%
12+
0%
0 0%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many fingers do you have?
I was born with two sets of five, and have managed not to misplace any so far. Haven't gotten around to growing new ones yet.
The answer is 10 for normal Humans, right? :mellow:
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
9 and 1 half due to an accident with a saw.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
So... what exactly defines a "finger" here? Are you saying people like Pieguy or J.B. or Andrew have lost some due to insane optimization at Doublemaze???
Umm... Unless someone was born a polydactyly, I don't think that it's possible to increase your "Score". I only have 10 though.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'd really like to grow extra ones, as a guitarist, there are some things I still can't do that I'd really wish I could.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This topic made me think of this:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail63.html
Well, there's that freaky six-fingered picture on the commercial break on Fringe.

Also, I knew a guy who was born with 12 but they amputated the extras as a kid. From what I understand it's a dominant gene, so eventually it may disappear completely. Once it's gone it's gone forever.

And I believe one of Goliath's cousins had 12....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
None. I play Chip's Challenge with my toes. lol
Didn't pieguy once say that he scored the "Skelzie" bold by using his foot to press the mouse button? Slight smile