Shattered Glass.CCL is available now.
I just played the level that far and died at the first block, so that's a bit tricky.. Not really sure why it was different when playing it from the beginning. I'm thinking that you might need to the block at 13,23 to 13,24 or 12,24 to fix this. I won't know for sure until I play it a few more times.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I made some adjustments to that first ice circle - it looks like this now:

[Image: Zpqz9.png]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Did you re-upload it?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I was just making some other minor fixes quick.

It should be updated now.

Scratch that, it doesn't seem to have worked.

Second third attempt at updating the file appears to have worked.

Level 16 turned out to be unsolvable so I fixed that too.

One part of level 17 was far harder in Lynx then I had intended, so I adjusted it to have the proper difficulty.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Hi,

This is an excellent levelset! I finished the MS version and only had to change one tile in level 10, Mountain Cavern to make it Lynx compatible. The water at the finish that turns into a block is an invalid tile combination. I made it a regular tile, so the block that is there can be pushed into the bomb.

I also made some changes (for my own playing enjoyment) to level 18, Falling. The keys on traps just doesn't work in Lynx, but I made it playable by placing the keys beside the traps, and making a wire-frame enclosure around them. It's not the same as leading the teeth to eat the traps before grabbing the keys in MS. Of course, the traps needed release buttons, so I added them at the bottom. Bouncing balls create a pause while going through the traps to get the keys, then they provide a blockage when sprinting across the bottom to the finish. I also added some chips in the green door area.

Here are images of level 18, Falling, in MS and with the changes I made for Lynx.

MS:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/category_3/gallery_149_3_78396.jpg

LYNX:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/category_3/gallery_149_3_96411.jpg