Shattered Glass.CCL is available now.
Shattered Glass.CCL is available in the download section of this website now.

This set contains 18 levels.

I included in the discription a short summary of each level.

Most of the levels are intended to be 1 to 3 star difficulty, but there is an upper- 4, possibly 5 star puzzle in there too.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Nice to see that, I'll go and download it Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Me too! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
thoughts so far?

I had a request for the solution to Deflection made via youtube PM of all things, so I'm tempted to just upload my TWS.
So far as I can tell the ice section of "maze of death" is impossible in Lynx mode. Could someone who is better at lynx mode then I test this out?
Quote:So far as I can tell the ice section of "maze of death" is impossible in Lynx mode. Could someone who is better at lynx mode then I test this out?

Well, I'll take a look.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I gotta say I kinda like this level, but it will take me some time to actually get to the ice maze. In the mean time, I placed Chip at 16,20 and was able to complete the ice/blocks/ff section on my first try. So, no, it's not impossible.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I must be doing something wrong then - what did you do for it?

Also, a tip with the first fireball section: You don't have to wait very long if you push the upper block left one space and the lower block left two.
Quote:I must be doing something wrong then - what did you do for it?

Also, a tip with the first fireball section: You don't have to wait very long if you push the upper block left one space and the lower block left two.

yep -- figured out that about the fireballs. Also have the walkers and traps figured out. And the teeth. So I got the red key -- then died.

With the ice/blocks thing, just watch the "next" ff you're going to jump onto, and make sure the block has already left. You might have to watch a couple of times to get the timing.

I have similar pieces of levels in Slippery, Land of the Teeth, and Ooops! Look out for moving blocks! I got really practiced at blocks sliding on ice with ffs.
Guess it'll just take a while then. Practice makes perfect example # 67?

It's not supposed to be a very hard level, and I actually designed the whole set to be about the same difficulty in Lynx - I missed the mark on some of the levels, however.