Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 13
6.38%
3 6.38%
13-17
34.04%
16 34.04%
18-21
23.40%
11 23.40%
22-28
21.28%
10 21.28%
29+
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
Thirded.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:You should seriously make something that could be somehow be translated into a CC puzzle. Slight smile
This particular kind of logic puzzle would be difficult to embed into a Chip's Challenge level. I'm tempted to hold some kind of contest where players have to embed the solution to the puzzle in a Chip's Challenge level, though.

Quote:I was thinking about making a level called "The Taking of Chip 123" that involved collecting 122 easy-to-reach chips at the beginning and then having to search for the last chip...with 123 seconds on the clock. At level 123, of course. Tongue
Fourthed.
Normally, I'd say that no level could live up to these sorts of expectations, but I suspect that JB can do it. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Getting back to the work topic - I just got a promotion at Walmart today! Starting Saturday, I'll be the manager over the paper goods and chemicals department. Slight smile
Congrats on the level up!!!

ian
YAY! They recognized leadership qualities. Slight smile
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Shocking, given that it's a corporation. Wink
Thanks, guys!
Is it true you get discounts for working at Walmart? I remember one American telling me that working at Walmart is great because he gets coupons for 50% off products at Walmart if you work there. This was 6 years ago.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's not that much, at least where I live, but yes, there is a discount involved. Slight smile This will definitely come in handy once I buy that 3DS...