Poll: How old are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 13
6.52%
3 6.52%
13-17
34.78%
16 34.78%
18-21
23.91%
11 23.91%
22-28
21.74%
10 21.74%
29+
13.04%
6 13.04%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
Quote:As I've said, I have no plans to play competitively in order to get money; I'd rather give back to society to earn money which makes much more sense to me.


Almost no "real job" gives back to society in any kind of way I'd deem worthy enough. I'd rather make truckloads of $ and then use that $ in ways that would truly benefit humanity.

Also, TV poker sucks >99% of the time Tongue
Reply
I'll be 25 in two months. It's been a tradition of mine since my 22nd birthday to create a logic puzzle themed around my age and have it on a cake. I need to create that 25-themed puzzle soon. Tongue
Reply
Quote:Almost no "real job" gives back to society in any kind of way I'd deem worthy enough.


Truth has been spoken in this thread.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Reply
Quote:I'll be 25 in two months. It's been a tradition of mine since my 22nd birthday to create a logic puzzle themed around my age and have it on a cake. I need to create that 25-themed puzzle soon. Tongue


You should seriously make something that could be somehow be translated into a CC puzzle. Slight smile
Reply
I've actually made a CC puzzle based on the number 25. Chip Win
Reply
I made a level based on the number 31 before Tongue (it was stupidly embarrassing though unfortunately...)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: 1,356+

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Reply
I made a geodave3 level based on the squares of the integers. Guess which one. (Hint: it's not Hexagon).
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Reply
I was thinking about making a level called "The Taking of Chip 123" that involved collecting 122 easy-to-reach chips at the beginning and then having to search for the last chip...with 123 seconds on the clock. At level 123, of course. Tongue
Reply
Quote:I was thinking about making a level called "The Taking of Chip 123" that involved collecting 122 easy-to-reach chips at the beginning and then having to search for the last chip...with 123 seconds on the clock. At level 123, of course. Tongue


Oh that is awesome. You must do.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Reply
That actually sounds like a great one! You should totally do it Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: 1,356+

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)